Using canopic jars on sarcophagus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3: World Adventures
  3. Using canopic jars on sarcophagus

User Info: Crazy AJ

Crazy AJ
7 years ago#1
I read the inscription on a canopic jar that I got and it said that if you have 5 and use them on a sarcophagus you will have a new family member. Sounds fun! Has anyone done this yet? What's the new member, a mummy? Also, there's no option to use the one that I have now on my sarcophagus so I'm guess you have to have all 5 in your posession before you can use them?
crazyaj.com - PSN=crazyaejay

User Info: Beowulf78

Beowulf78
7 years ago#2
Yep it's a mummy, you need a complete collection of the 5 jars in your inventory and you then have the option when you click on a sarcophagus.. I don't know if the ones in egypt work as I used a sarcophagus I rebuilt back at home.

The mummy has an unlimited energy and bladder bar, though moves incredibly slow and can never jog or run.. Just shuffles along slowly. I guess they're given a random name, gender and traits etc. My mummy is a man called Calvinotep Larimoropolese or just Calvin for short. He's become my permanent house gardener/cleaner. Sims that see him often scream and run away at first. He has a few unique conversation topics but is otherwise much like any other sim.

User Info: Crazy AJ

Crazy AJ
7 years ago#3
Cool! Thanks for the info :) yeah I have 3 sarcophaguses at home. I'll try to collect the other jars. Cleaner/gardener actually sounds like a good idea.
crazyaj.com - PSN=crazyaejay
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3: World Adventures
  3. Using canopic jars on sarcophagus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived