Is this game compatible with the classic controller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
  3. Is this game compatible with the classic controller?

User Info: asariclone

asariclone
6 years ago#1
I can't stand the Zapper it's so bad.

User Info: masamako

masamako
5 years ago#2
Nope, just the motion controsl AFAIK.
Goldeneye FC ~ 5240 6318 9846 ~
Modern Warfare Relfex FC ~ 2450 1778 5107 ~

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
5 years ago#3
Maybe all you need is more practice... I've been playing with the Zapper since forever and I think I'm at least decent. The only thing I still have trouble with, is hopping and crouching on a split-second :P

But if you don't feel like trying with Zapper again at all, then I think Wiimote should work just fine.
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.

asariclone
5 years ago#4
It's almost impossible for me to hit someone who's moving around at close range. I'm starting to like the zapper for long & mid range shootouts but at close range I feel completely useless, it's like trying to hit a flying bumblebee.
---

User Info: YoungDre922

YoungDre922
5 years ago#5
I got the Perfect Shot. It's great for this game I can do everything that I want. It's like holding a Glock. And are you online now.
COD:MWR FC 2048-2966-5109
COS/VETT www.COSZ.web.com

asariclone
5 years ago#6
The perfect shot is cool but you can't really use the wiimote's buttons very easily which is important in this game. When I go to throw a grenade or change weapons with it I have to stop moving because I simply can't use the nunchuck at the same time. and no im not gonna be online today I'm not home.
---

User Info: YoungDre922

YoungDre922
5 years ago#7
I can do it work the Perfect Shot perfectly. All you got to do is just twist the gun and hit the B button which is the trigger it's so easy but you'll get it. It takes a while to get it.
COD:MWR FC 2048-2966-5109
COS/VETT www.COSZ.web.com

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
5 years ago#8
most of the best players just use the wiimote with nunchuck and no attachment.
|| .:Fatal~Five:. || [F5]Zenas || fatal-5.com ||
WiiUnite--wii gaming central--wiiunite.org

asariclone
5 years ago#9
I prefer the feeling of having something solid in my hands. The Wii's motion controls are too stiff for a fast paced shooter like CoD, imo. Takes too long to turn around without the Zapper.
---

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
5 years ago#10
I laughed at the wii motion controls are too stiff comment. it's called sensitivity settings.
them1clan.webs.com
Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
  3. Is this game compatible with the classic controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived