Is it just me are do we get low Skill points per match

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dust 514
  3. Is it just me are do we get low Skill points per match

User Info: Nitemare667

Nitemare667
4 years ago#1
Hey, i noticed we can aqiure up to 500k OF skill points per day, so i assumed with every sucessful kill, hack assist etc it will add up to our skill points which we aquire.

Now i was in one match where we won and my kill/death ratio was 14/2 plus several hacks i had over 1200 points, however i only obtained 5214 skill points, now is it just me or are the skill point rewards very low, and i see on chats people are earning over 20k skill points. is it because of the boosters or is it the way the games programmed??

User Info: Realtalk_Clover

Realtalk_Clover
4 years ago#2
This is currently a triple SP week, so 5000 seems very low, perhaps you played a very short match, or maybe that was the game where you had reached your SP cap, which would explain why it appeared to be so small.

To clarify SP mechanics:

You get 1 SP every few seconds, adding up to around 1000 per hour, this passive SP is gained even if your console is off.

You get 5 SP per second while alive in a battle, and 1 SP for every point you earn in that battle. If a battle lasts 5 minutes and you earn 1500 points, you will get 3000 points for that match.

There is a cap to how much Active SP you can earn per week, the cap resets wednesday morning. The cap is 190,400 points. After reaching the cap in a given week, the Active SP formula is changed to 1 SP per point earned in match, capping at 1000 points per match.

User Info: Nitemare667

Nitemare667
4 years ago#3
Realtalk_Clover posted...
This is currently a triple SP week, so 5000 seems very low, perhaps you played a very short match, or maybe that was the game where you had reached your SP cap, which would explain why it appeared to be so small.

To clarify SP mechanics:

You get 1 SP every few seconds, adding up to around 1000 per hour, this passive SP is gained even if your console is off.

You get 5 SP per second while alive in a battle, and 1 SP for every point you earn in that battle. If a battle lasts 5 minutes and you earn 1500 points, you will get 3000 points for that match.

There is a cap to how much Active SP you can earn per week, the cap resets wednesday morning. The cap is 190,400 points. After reaching the cap in a given week, the Active SP formula is changed to 1 SP per point earned in match, capping at 1000 points per match.

i have never started a match halfway through, im always in the lobby room before matchup, as for my limit, no it still says i can earn another 400,000 this day, but your helpful answer has led me to guess that my game could be bugged/corrupt in a way so im planning to delete and reinstall to see if that works.

User Info: EX_Bortthog

EX_Bortthog
4 years ago#4
The game isn't bugged or corrupt because all your data is stored on CCPs servers

You can go ahead and delete and reinstall but its a waste of time. All you'll do is reinstall the game launcher
#1 Cactus
  1. Boards
  2. Dust 514
  3. Is it just me are do we get low Skill points per match

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived