weapons choices.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dust 514
  3. weapons choices.

User Info: deadly_shotz

deadly_shotz
4 years ago#1
ive invested in plasma cannons for one of my characters and im about to unlock the very last one but i have enough sp to unlock a few sniper rifles. which should i do? save until i have enough for the plasma cannon or spend it now so i can get more sp then get the plasma cannon?
---I am the shadows. fast, and unnoticed. can i apply as an assassin?

User Info: Roldrage

Roldrage
4 years ago#2
As someone with prof 5 in plasma cannons I'd get the snipers. There isn't a big difference between ADV and proto plasma cannons.
Life is overrated.

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
4 years ago#3
Roldrage posted...
As someone with prof 5 in plasma cannons I'd get the snipers. There isn't a big difference between ADV and proto plasma cannons.

But are they good enough to skill into?
-God have mercy on America.-

User Info: deadly_shotz

deadly_shotz
4 years ago#4
it is if your good with mass drivers . a direct hit can nearly kill a heavy so it takes about 2 pistol shots.
---I am the shadows. fast, and unnoticed. can i apply as an assassin?

User Info: Roldrage

Roldrage
4 years ago#5
Toho2 posted...
Roldrage posted...

But are they good enough to skill into?

I'd say up to ADV is worth it if you aren't "maining" it, with a complex damage mod and a decent smg it's a fun way to play the game imo.
Life is overrated.
  1. Boards
  2. Dust 514
  3. weapons choices.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived