Newb Question-- Scope weapons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dust 514
  3. Newb Question-- Scope weapons

User Info: Balo_the_Gamer

Balo_the_Gamer
3 years ago#1
Hello everyone, I'm new to this game and have been using my standard militia dropsuit fitting. Besides, the sniper rifle is there anyway to earn a scope for my assault rifle?
Or is there certain weapons that have a scope, I'm not a fan of the iron sights, and feel like dead weight for my team.
Thank-you in advance and sorry if there is an answer somewhere already on the board.

User Info: STT_Zidane

STT_Zidane
3 years ago#2
the Assault Rifle variants (the Burst and Tactical) have a scope, but they don't really act like the AR (The Burst is a Halo Battle Rifle and the Tactical works like a DMR), the Assault Scrambler Rifle (the semi-auto version of the Scrambler) has a pretty nice scope

EDIT: To actually answer your question, only certain weapons have scopes
Now Playing:
Dust 514, UMvC3

User Info: Balo_the_Gamer

Balo_the_Gamer
3 years ago#3
Thank-you STT_Zidane. I bought a rifle GSK or something like that. Helped me line up shots better, but I don't like the fact it can run out. Oh well, I'm playing a free game anyways.
  1. Boards
  2. Dust 514
  3. Newb Question-- Scope weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived