Top Gear trophy glitch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Nation
  3. Top Gear trophy glitch

User Info: indadark

indadark
6 years ago#1
Ok im not sure if this is a glitch or not but I will say it anyway. I went through game and got most of the armour then I went back and played some missions in single mission to get some of the armour I missed. Well the last two pieces I collected don't show up and I didnt get the trophy
So unless the game means some other kind of armour than I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this problem. I went back to the same armour boxes but they didnt give me the armour still in both single mission and story mode

User Info: erwinraaben55

erwinraaben55
6 years ago#2
You sure you don't miss OTHER armor boxes?

indadark
6 years ago#3
as far as I know there is 5 sets of each exo proto and shell armor. I checked and I have all of the numbers for each one besides two arm ones armor shell 3 and exogear 5. But I went back to get them in the chest I missed the game even told me I got them. but they dont show up when I go to costumize armour. And I havent gotten the trophy unless there are #6 of each armour and I dont know it yet

indadark
6 years ago#4
bump

User Info: AnotherJohnDoe

AnotherJohnDoe
6 years ago#5
Did you check the Armor Checklist that they added in the recent patch? That's helping me a lot right now.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Nation
  3. Top Gear trophy glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived