The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

4 Statues, 3 Talismans, Castle Library

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. 4 Statues, 3 Talismans, Castle Library

User Info: TheNitzel

TheNitzel
6 years ago#1
Morning all,

So I found the Library when I became King and it has 4 statues in each corner that talk about the 3 greatest heros leaving behind 3 talismans. I assume once you have these then you get to go behind that locked door in the same room but I'm not sure what I should be finding or what I should do when I find them! I'm level 5 in all areas (Strength, Stature, Magic, plus all chests opened on the RtR). As I'm typing this I'm wondering if I have to bring the 3 default weapons given to me in the begining. Is that correct and if so do I just talk to that final statue?

Thanks for any help!
Have a Nice Day! =)

User Info: Ronin_Nexus

Ronin_Nexus
6 years ago#2
You have to talk to the statues in the correct order, which you can figure out from the story they tell. You don't need to bring anything. I don't even think the talismans are in the game. And all that's behind the door is a chest, but I can't remember what was in it.
If you love someone, set them free. If they return, put several six-inch blades into their head. If they still return, run. Just...just run.

User Info: cmbrock2

cmbrock2
6 years ago#3
Yea that's all you have to do. I think the chest contents are random cause all I got was a wedding ring.

User Info: Fryer

Fryer
6 years ago#4
I don't know if this has already been found by another but if you shot the antlers of the 2 dear in a certain hallway the bookshelf opens and you get another chest with random crap in it.

There is a note in the hallway that says "First rule of becoming a trophy; Don't get shot in the head.

User Info: billnye69

billnye69
6 years ago#5
Where is the castle library? :?
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Bio Shock, Dead Rising.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. 4 Statues, 3 Talismans, Castle Library

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Door with skullMissy12313/21 7:26PM