Ugly Female Character...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. Ugly Female Character...

User Info: DABaracus

DABaracus
6 years ago#1
I can't get my female hero to become totally unattractive. I've made her as fat as possible, put on a mohawk and a beard, made them different colors, tried on all kinds of men's clothing, dyed them all different colors, and still the meter only gets 1/3 of the way down to being totally ugly.

I played through as a male hero, got him fat, put on a woman's suit, and dyed it all different colors and it worked. What am I doing wrong with the woman?

DABaracus
6 years ago#2
And my morality is also all the way down, but still can't make the ugly meter go down any further than barely in the red.

User Info: Roninzeta

Roninzeta
6 years ago#3
Assuming you're trying to open the Demon Door in Millfield, then all you need to do is:

1. Wear opposite gender's pyjamas
2. Get as fat as you can
3. If the door doesn't recognize now you look, just back away a respectable distance for about 15 seconds, and approach again

That's it. No dying, no facial hair, nothing else is required.

DABaracus
6 years ago#4
It may be a glitch, but I'm telling you it's not working on my game. I played through as a male hero in my 1st game, and I did exactly that... Got fat and wore woman's pajamas, and that got the attractiveness meter all the way down in the red, and the door opened. I'm now playing as a female hero, and I did the same things, got fat, wore the male pajamas, and the ugly meter only moved a 1/3 of the down, about where red and white part of the meter meet.

I guess a woman wearing a man's PJ's isn't as ugly as a man wearing a woman's PJ's.

User Info: xeiroe

xeiroe
6 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: xeiroe

xeiroe
6 years ago#6
Ugh, sorry. I opened it with my female hero by doing everything you did AND applying the whole mercenary tattoo set, the mercenary make up and the bald-dread/long-dread hairstyle; supposedly that's uglier on a woman than a mohawk.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. Ugly Female Character...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived