Shinjiro *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Klyern

Klyern
4 years ago#1
So i know you can save him or something, i maxed his link and he got shot, now he is in a coma, but im afraid i might have screwed up, that or atlus screwed up big time in the dialogs.

I talk to everyone and they talk like he is dead not like he is in a coma, i havent seen him die yet im in 10/25 half moon before the last shadow.

Anyway Aigis just said something that bothered me, she said that Shinjiro's "departure" helped everyone mature. Is this for real? did i screw something up or is it just Atlus screwing up and not making a different dialog for when he is in a coma ???

ALSO im not in newgame+ , im in the first p3p with FeMC doing maniac, is it not possible to save Shinjiro in your first game? or is it? despite not being able to see the alternate endings.
Mayoeru prinny tachi ga iran, demo androido wa... maaa sore 'sune. Moe *drools*

User Info: ALEXw0z3r3

ALEXw0z3r3
4 years ago#2
No you can't save him. By that I mean once he gets shot, he will NEVER be in your party again. (except for vision quest). Oh and if you're collecting equipment, be sure to get Shinjiro's equipment before the incident, as you won't be able to obtain it afterwards.

You can only see him get back to life at the end of FeMC's NG+. But don't expect too much. You can just YouTube it or something

User Info: thompsontalker7

thompsontalker7
4 years ago#3
ALEXw0z3r3 posted...
No you can't save him. By that I mean once he gets shot, he will NEVER be in your party again. (except for vision quest). Oh and if you're collecting equipment, be sure to get Shinjiro's equipment before the incident, as you won't be able to obtain it afterwards.

You can only see him get back to life at the end of FeMC's NG+. But don't expect too much. You can just YouTube it or something

Can't you just retrieve it from his room like in FES?
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"Personal matters at the table is bad for digestion."- Saber

User Info: Hizeme

Hizeme
4 years ago#4
Yes, you can.
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss166/track022/stuff/spinspinspin.gif
Japanese customs dictate that one must remove their dinosaurs at the door.

User Info: ohman404

ohman404
4 years ago#5
Yes, you did save him. Normally, he dies on that night. So for the sake of not writing any more dialog for him, he's now in a coma.

Since you're not on NG+ you don't have this option, but after beating the game once, all subsequent runs will let you choose an alternate ending with one of your lovers (including Shinji if you save him).
"I don't have any dreads, but burning them can't be a pleasant experience"

User Info: blamon123

blamon123
4 years ago#6
just curious is it possible to talk to him at the end of the game? all i found was that girl in your classroom who said he was released from the hospital

User Info: RinkuTanuki

RinkuTanuki
4 years ago#7
just curious is it possible to talk to him at the end of the game? all i found was that girl in your classroom who said he was released from the hospital

Yes, you did save him. Normally, he dies on that night. So for the sake of not writing any more dialog for him, he's now in a coma.

Since you're not on NG+ you don't have this option, but after beating the game once, all subsequent runs will let you choose an alternate ending with one of your lovers (including Shinji if you save him).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived