episode 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pancakegr8

pancakegr8
6 years ago#1
when is there going to an episode 2, does anybody know?
I'm always disappointed about something.

User Info: ninbin

ninbin
6 years ago#2
don't be surprised if it get's cancelled. bad sales and terrible fan feedback has got this game in a fatal headlock.

pity.

User Info: leungss

leungss
6 years ago#3
if bad sales and horrible fan feedback would stop Sega from producing Sonic games, the Sonic series would have ended long time ago. lol

ninbin
6 years ago#4
^ the sonic series? oh...oh...i thought i was just on about sonic the hedgehog 4...oh...oh...

User Info: Knuckles07

Knuckles07
6 years ago#5
^ Sonic 4 is part of the Sonic series so... lol.
Besides, part of this game's title is 'Episode 1'. I'm sure Sega wouldn't cancel Episode 2 because people would be like 'um, when's ep. 2 coming out??' - so they have to follow-through with AT LEAST 1 more episode.
Current Addiction: TALES OF THE ABYSS
Lilah Morgan: "...I'm still evil. I don't do errands unless they're EVIL errands."

ninbin
6 years ago#6
^ another smart arse that's so in a rush to be clever he forgets how to read.

tata.

User Info: mdfmkrules9999

mdfmkrules9999
6 years ago#7
well if you're gonna get all upset over people making fun of you, at least link us to something even remotely hinting that ep 2 is getting cancelled.
accf: Jeremy / Detroit / 2493-6305-1755

ninbin
6 years ago#8
^ and another one! lol

User Info: edward18

edward18
6 years ago#9
so you're not gonna give a link?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

ninbin
6 years ago#10
i never wrote SONIC 4 was gonna be cancelled, or that i had sources saying SONIC 4 was gonna be cancelled.

and for the record i don't want SONIC 4 to be cancelled.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived