Own The Lot Campus Entrance Footplant to Grind

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skate 3
  3. Own The Lot Campus Entrance Footplant to Grind

User Info: Darksage_OSI

Darksage_OSI
6 years ago#1
Anyone done this? Are they talking about No Comply to Grind? Or are you somehow supposed to do the lip trick footplant and then grind immediately after or something?

User Info: iriswc

iriswc
6 years ago#2
just a boneless type ollie onto a ledge

User Info: SumDrops

SumDrops
6 years ago#3
Check the trick book before you come crying

User Info: Darksage_OSI

Darksage_OSI
6 years ago#4
For the record, I did check the trick book, and the only thing I found that said Footplant was a Lip trick performed by pressing RB and X at the top of a lip. This is not the trick they were looking for and you can not do a grind after this trick.

I did figure it out though. It's not in the trick book, but to do a footplant the way that the want you to, skate on a flat surface ollie and hold RT and X until you hit the ground. You will put your foot on the ground and then jump back on your board. Do this near a grindable surface during the own the lot activity and you will complete what they are looking for.

User Info: Soulfly19X

Soulfly19X
6 years ago#5
That is in the trick book but that other poster's response was still unnecessarily rude....
Xbox Live Gamertag: StabRThreeTimes
http://www.myspace.com/thelongsilencemusic
  1. Boards
  2. Skate 3
  3. Own The Lot Campus Entrance Footplant to Grind

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
X-Games 2018bat420man3073/26 1:37PM