Things to fix with a patch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Snoopy Flying Ace
  3. Things to fix with a patch

User Info: cobra991

cobra991
7 years ago#1
1. There needs to be more options for bot settings like difficulty and how they play. Currently there is only 2 settings for difficulty and cadet is not as easy as it should be in multiplayer compared to the missions. I've played through all the missions and cadet in the missions was way easier than in the multiplayer modes. I'd like to see an easier setting below cadet and have at least 4 difficulties to choose from.

2. The games froze on me 4 times in single player on the same blimp fighting mission. I switched to coop and finally finished the rest of the game.

3. They need to add an option in multiplayer so nobody can use the towers with the big guns. The bots camp in those things and are hard to kill even on cadet.

4. They need to add a sensitivity setting for aiming.

5. They need to enable stick swapping.

User Info: TITROTU

TITROTU
7 years ago#2
I agree on 4 and 5.
GT: CasualGamer89 -- Brawl: 0860-2911-1162 -- Mario Kart Wii: 5198-2828-3862
My YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/user/JesseMeza07

User Info: ChikinSloat

ChikinSloat
7 years ago#3
I agree on all.

Especially the turrets. They're overpowered and so kids LOVE to camp in those forever.
GT: The Punchmaster
People who love The Dark Knight are typically misguided young kids with no concept of good film making.

User Info: Surv1valism

Surv1valism
7 years ago#4
Dont REMOVE the turrets. just tweat them...and they are pretty easy to take down.
Xbox Live GT: IAstro ZombieI - http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/IAstro+ZombieI.png
PSN ID: The_Wretched

Surv1valism
7 years ago#5
Teak*
Xbox Live GT: IAstro ZombieI - http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/IAstro+ZombieI.png

Surv1valism
7 years ago#6
omfg....tweak...downs moment i apologize T_T

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
7 years ago#7
Weapon set selection for MP modes. (IE: Host can enable/disable certain weapons)
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

User Info: Kaiser98821

Kaiser98821
7 years ago#8
Letting the host enable/disable weapons is a bad idea. The host can disable the "turret killers" like the Silver Bullet, and then the whole match will just revolve around using the turrets.

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
7 years ago#9
Except you can easily destroy a turret by spamming almost any of the weapons.

Even the default blunderbuss/comet rocket combo can do it.
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

User Info: Kaiser98821

Kaiser98821
7 years ago#10
I'm sure a decent turret gunner can kill any player before Comet Rocket spamming will destroy the turret. The Blunderbuss can work if the turret gunner doesn't notice you until you're too close for him to fire on him, but that'll require at least one other player to distract him, and it's not always easy to get other players to work with you unless it becomes apparent that this gunner has killed three or four of your guys in quick succession.

Come to think of it, the turrets respawn a little too quickly IMO. I've been able to get into the turret on the enemy's side, kill a few people, leave as the turret explodes, pull some maneuvers to stay alive, then fly right back into the turret to get some more kills. Maybe I was just incredibly lucky, but it felt a little cheap.
  1. Boards
  2. Snoopy Flying Ace
  3. Things to fix with a patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived