Things to fix with a patch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Snoopy Flying Ace
  3. Things to fix with a patch

User Info: Kaiser98821

Kaiser98821
7 years ago#21
I've run into the same issues before. I've also had the game told me I was on a four kill streak and that I got Woodstock when I only have three kills and that fourth guy I was gunning down only got me an assist. The same thing's happened for the Doghouse too.

User Info: DuConLaFleme

DuConLaFleme
7 years ago#22

same here, even if i was playing against bots...

kinda weird

User Info: awmace5

awmace5
7 years ago#23

belive it or not, i actually like dying in snoopy flying ace. i just dont feel right doing 4 spins and crap to stay alive. afterall im in a byplane. in real life those things could not do that. i also like the sound of the planes crashing.

User Info: jojobaker15

jojobaker15
7 years ago#24

I also think there could be some weapon balancing. Like the Blunderbuss i find pretty useless as you have to be right behind your opponent to kill them, and in the time you get that close you could have killed them with something else. There's also other weapons like leech, Big Bang, that I find just don't match up to the other weapons in the game.

jojobaker15
7 years ago#25
Also the weapon Rainmaker seems very overpowered. It's becoming increasingly popular now and in a recent match half of the kills along the side I saw were from this super machine gun.

User Info: ogdeady

ogdeady
7 years ago#26
I wouldn't say it's overpowered since you have to aim it.. and aiming on this game is a bit tricky at the best of times. Unless you get the dog house then you get a secondary pop up target to show you where to aim .. in which case .. mayhem ensues.
The thing is, the Rainmaker chews apart light planes.. but doesn't do quite as well against the bigger ones .. it's still brutal, don't get me wrong.. but it's not the instant death spewer it is with the light planes.

Advice, if you are having problems with getting killed by rainmakers .. switch to a heavier plane.. find cover to weave in and out of .. and switch to a direct fire one shot weapon .. I.E. Tarbomb, Silver Bullet, (I'd suggest Big Bang, but it really doesn't have the power enough to rival the other two) to add some fun to those head on dogfights.

jojobaker15
7 years ago#27

ogdeady posted...
I wouldn't say it's overpowered since you have to aim it.. and aiming on this game is a bit tricky at the best of times. Unless you get the dog house then you get a secondary pop up target to show you where to aim .. in which case .. mayhem ensues.
The thing is, the Rainmaker chews apart light planes.. but doesn't do quite as well against the bigger ones .. it's still brutal, don't get me wrong.. but it's not the instant death spewer it is with the light planes.

Advice, if you are having problems with getting killed by rainmakers .. switch to a heavier plane.. find cover to weave in and out of .. and switch to a direct fire one shot weapon .. I.E. Tarbomb, Silver Bullet, (I'd suggest Big Bang, but it really doesn't have the power enough to rival the other two) to add some fun to those head on dogfights.

I'm not having problems getting killed with rainmaker. I just find it to easy to get kills with, that's why I think it is overpowered.

User Info: mrchides

mrchides
7 years ago#28
Hahahahaha. Cadet is too easy, they should make the difficulties harder. Moreover, they should make the bots use teamwork.
"I don't always play crap, but when I do, I prefer MW2. Stay dirty my friends."

User Info: ogdeady

ogdeady
7 years ago#29
Hahaha .....
Um seriously .. it's the easy game setting .. literally .. I would think that would lend itself .. to being ... easy?

jojobaker15
7 years ago#30
They should though have more then two difficulties. I like it when they have 3 or 4 difficulties, so you can keep going singleplayer or co-op and have increasing difficulty.
  1. Boards
  2. Snoopy Flying Ace
  3. Things to fix with a patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived