How is the learning curve in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Snoopy Flying Ace
  3. How is the learning curve in this game?

User Info: ShadowSpectre

ShadowSpectre
7 years ago#1
Once you get better to a decent level of skill, is there still depth to this game? And how long does it take to pickup the controls?
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"-Vroomfondel(The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

User Info: Kaiser98821

Kaiser98821
7 years ago#2
I can't comment on the depth of the game (for me it just boiled down to using weapons I liked, shooting AT areas of heavy traffic rather than GOING INTO them, and learning to use which trick for which situation), but as for the controls it seems if you're not familiar with flight games it might take a while to grasp them. My older brother and my friend's girlfriend's little brother are testaments to that statement, though to be fair maybe they shouldn't have been playing the missions with me AFTER I got gold medals on all of them...

User Info: Zorlac

Zorlac
7 years ago#3
Dont' listen to him.

the game is very pick up and play. no complicated flight controls (Battlefield). it allows you to focus on fighting. As for depth, and strategy, it's pretty deep. You can really tell a difference in a lvl 10, and a lvl 80's skill level. You learn when to roll, loop, where to fly, weapons you like, and so on.
And The Vampire was all that remained on
the blood drowned creation. WoW Server-Feathermoon-IGN-Razzil. Xfire-Zorlac666.
  1. Boards
  2. Snoopy Flying Ace
  3. How is the learning curve in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived