DLC inc.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Surv1valism

Surv1valism
7 years ago#1
Suppertime of Destruction pack coming Aug 25th, Majornelson.com
Xbox Live GT: IAstro ZombieI - http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/IAstro+ZombieI.png
PSN ID: The_Wretched

User Info: CooperF4

CooperF4
7 years ago#2
Map pack?

User Info: Ryguy226

Ryguy226
7 years ago#3
Nope, it's a content pack that'll have 2 new planes (a sniper plane FTW and an avatar plane with an unique weapon), 5 new modes, a few achievements and 3 new weapons to use. Little pricier than the map pack available since it's going for $5, plust it's another KB download.

CooperF4
7 years ago#4
another KB download?

CooperF4
7 years ago#5
Anyone?

User Info: uncledonnie3

uncledonnie3
7 years ago#6
He means kilobyte, as in it's just an unlock of stuff that's already in the game.

User Info: AratirX

AratirX
7 years ago#7
It's a bit bigger than most unlock codes though (they're usually shown as 108KB), so I'm pretty sure it added something.

If I had to guess, I would say the planes and weapons were just simply unlocked but the new game modes were added with the download. Because the models for the planes and weapons would be too big for that filesize, and if they weren't part of the original download then you couldn't use them when playing with people who didn't have them.
I miss the days when there was a Cookie Cop and a Cookie Crook on my cereal.

CooperF4
7 years ago#8
Looking forward to at least trying out the map pack when I get home......I'm in the military and deployed right now.

I hope I can find some good online matches when I try it again at home.

User Info: KamekofRassilon

KamekofRassilon
7 years ago#9
Woodstock can be incredibly cheap when you use him. His plane can be stationary and is able to snipe any plane in it's range. That's how most live games are won now.

With that being said, I've seen no one play the new modes. The Infection mode (Dirty Boy) sounds interesting.

CooperF4
7 years ago#10
Get home in a few weeks.....is the online community still fairly strong or has it died off?

I'm anxious to play this online a more as I hear so many people commenting on how they really enjoy the online aspect. I've only played a few games online and I did enjoy it, but it's not quite enough time to come to a full conclusion.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived