What is the fastest way to Level Up (Pre-Vellgander 2)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. What is the fastest way to Level Up (Pre-Vellgander 2)

User Info: JC10001

JC10001
5 years ago#1
I just finished the game. I'm level 56. I tried doing Vellgander 1, its good exp but I keep dying. I'm not quite ready for it yet. What missions should I be running?

User Info: n4bcake

n4bcake
5 years ago#2
rift 1 imo
PSN: Xargok (pls, don't send blank msg)
Don't complain on my English, as long You can understand what i'm tryin' to say.

User Info: MegamanX8X8

MegamanX8X8
5 years ago#3
ogit yourself to gr 18 and do rift, and make sure you got some cloth armor with resistance on there. "fire drragon set"
PSN: Megaman80

User Info: Armblast

Armblast
5 years ago#4
ok you got

Sprog Clearing 2 - GR 15 -(the old fav of the 1st WKC) pretty good as its Fast and Safe for lvling but gets slow after lvl 63-64
Vellgander 1 - GR15 - just go as a Mage or take NPC's set up as mages with Fire spells (if you solo with no NPCs the mobs will net you 1k+ exp a kill with NPC's its around 400 a kill till lvl 75) you can also try for the chests ion the side rooms to try for some lvl 75-80 UNID's
Rift 1 - GR 18 - WKC 2's best lvling place as you just kill elemental Fish however you cant get any mats here bar elemental stones
Dragon the Line 1 - GR 20 - Slower than Rift 1 but has the advantage of better Material Access via drops and Gathering nodes. Just head north to rocco and back to the logic stone
Seasonal travellers - GR 18 - think rift 1 but with gathering nodes in place of speed of exp gain

i tried to give you a selection with pros and cons for each but i hope it helps

User Info: RoleOfGSHC

RoleOfGSHC
5 years ago#5
Is LCII/III still good, or do the spiders no longer respawn every two minutes?
Happily enjoying White Knight 2
Characters
: Marida (Staff), Fleta (SS), Treasa (Axe), Sidra (Spear), Kaida (LS) Eve (Bow)

User Info: JC10001

JC10001
5 years ago#6
Armblast posted...
ok you got

Sprog Clearing 2 - GR 15 -(the old fav of the 1st WKC) pretty good as its Fast and Safe for lvling but gets slow after lvl 63-64
Vellgander 1 - GR15 - just go as a Mage or take NPC's set up as mages with Fire spells (if you solo with no NPCs the mobs will net you 1k+ exp a kill with NPC's its around 400 a kill till lvl 75) you can also try for the chests ion the side rooms to try for some lvl 75-80 UNID's
Rift 1 - GR 18 - WKC 2's best lvling place as you just kill elemental Fish however you cant get any mats here bar elemental stones
Dragon the Line 1 - GR 20 - Slower than Rift 1 but has the advantage of better Material Access via drops and Gathering nodes. Just head north to rocco and back to the logic stone
Seasonal travellers - GR 18 - think rift 1 but with gathering nodes in place of speed of exp gain

i tried to give you a selection with pros and cons for each but i hope it helps

Very helpful post. Thank you.

User Info: Super666spawn

Super666spawn
5 years ago#7
But what about someone lvl 50 gr 13 trying to lvl up???

User Info: HoIlywood

HoIlywood
5 years ago#8
graveyard rift will get you to 70 quick enough, after that vellgander is the best just on XP but still takes a long long time
PSN ID: The___Wind (3 underscores)
GR27 Axe/Bow/Mage

User Info: playboyskitch

playboyskitch
5 years ago#9
Rift is good to 75, atleast thats where ive leveled xD
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. What is the fastest way to Level Up (Pre-Vellgander 2)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived