Purple Ore?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: UPhail

UPhail
6 years ago#1
According to http://whiteknightchronicles.neoseeker.com/wiki/Purple_Ore , I have to fight stone guardians.

What I want to know, is if the stone guardians from The Arena drop them as well? I really don't want to grind through Take Your Lumps I for a 10% drop.
Derp.

User Info: Hand_of_Doom6

Hand_of_Doom6
6 years ago#2
Yes they do.

User Info: Sayoria

Sayoria
6 years ago#3
All tier two Stone Guardians drop them. It isn't a rare drop, but isn't common either.

UPhail
6 years ago#4
Thanks to someone, who I do not wish to get on the bad side of since she was doing 4K damage to the monsters, I managed to upgrade my Master Blade +3 into a Paladin Sword +5, next up, Ahwanee for it's Pure Heart.
Derp.

UPhail
6 years ago#5
I've got automatch set up for Memorial Servant II if anyone wants to give me a quick hand for that Pure Heart from Ahwanee.
Derp.

User Info: ofnir6

ofnir6
6 years ago#6
I would think Jackal and Hides 1 would be faster for Pure Heart.
PSN: ofnir6 // WKC2: Keito - GR20 Bow/LS
Currently playing: WKC2

User Info: Sayoria

Sayoria
6 years ago#7
Ran MS3 about 90 times and never got one of those damn hearts in WKC1. Thankfully, J&H granted me two in about 15 runs.

UPhail
6 years ago#8
Got the pure heart, now I need Skull Fragments to upgrade my Knightlord Sword and I can get Holy Saber with the Undead Killer added effect which should make killing zombies and various other undeads in the main story a lot easier.

That site I was using before doesn't have info on it, regrettably.
Derp.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived