SSF4 Turbo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Toney29

Toney29
7 years ago#1

I know I'm not the only one losing faith with CAPCOM for re-releasing games with extra content. (i.e. RE5 and of course SF4)
I knew it straight away that when SF4 came out, CAPCOM would eventually make a SUPER version of it. (Like: SFII > SSFII) So now my question is will there be a TURBO version as well?!? I don't want to by SSF4, then 6 months later CAPCOM announce SSF4T!?!

User Info: project122

project122
7 years ago#2
amen brudda...that was how i feel when i bought my sf4...had a feeling that either super or turbo is gonna be the next one out...

User Info: Oxburn

Oxburn
7 years ago#3
It was announced that Super will be the "final" version and any changes or updates will be made via DLC. But you never know...
PSN: BruniBrun

User Info: TheGreatKakashi

TheGreatKakashi
7 years ago#4
Also Capcom will be working on maybe a new DarkStalkers, MvC3, 3rd Strike HD Remix maybe? I sure hell hope so!
"I prefer being at a disadvantage. It actually gives me a challenge!" - Sima Yi DW6

User Info: fesak

fesak
7 years ago#5
Why do people always complain about this, yet no one complains when EA releases the same sports games every year?
Relax. I believe in me.

User Info: Delriach

Delriach
7 years ago#6

I know I'm not the only one losing faith with CAPCOM for re-releasing games with extra content. (i.e. RE5

I stopped reading there. The new content for Resident Evil 5 was released as DLC and included in an all-in-one Blu-ray disc. Why the **** are you losing faith in Capcom for giving fans more content a year after the original game released?

*facepalm*
Super Street Fighter IV - Dudley detailed
http://bit.ly/9AYykp

User Info: Aigis-chan

Aigis-chan
7 years ago#7
Capcom already said that SSF4 will be the final version. Any changes will be made via DLC, not a seperate release.

Besides, if you skip out on SSF4 to wait for a Turbo version, then when that comes out you'll just say you'll wait for Turbo 2. Just buy the damn game.
98% of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you need a monstah ta clobber dat der Kirbeh, put this in your signature.

User Info: Notebook7000

Notebook7000
7 years ago#8
Just think of this game as
Super Street Fighter Alpha 4th Strike.
PSN / XBL: Notbook7000
youtube.com/notebook707

User Info: outcast1398

outcast1398
7 years ago#9
I swear I thought I read in an interview before SF4 came out that all updates were going to be handled by DLC? I'm not complaining though as they are adding quite a bit. Hell the PS3 version is 36.99 now on Amazon with a $10 coupon for future game purchase.

Believe it or not, I have more important things to do today than laugh and clap my hands... Reschedule.

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
7 years ago#10
Considerign the fact that this game is open for any DLC, I don;t see Turbo ever coming out.
A DLC for turbo that they'll charge us for, sure. But not a new game.
98% of Gamefaq's members use a signature. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy and paste this in your sig.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived