First Person?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kcthepysco

kcthepysco
5 years ago#1
Never played this game (first one obviously), big fan of Elder Scrolls, but am very, very interested. Can you play this game in first person?
295GTX / 3GB DDR2 / Phenom 9600 QC / Windows XP

User Info: meshuggah06

meshuggah06
5 years ago#2
No, it's all third person.

User Info: bcarl

bcarl
5 years ago#3
^ Thank gawd...rpg's have no business being first person. Ugh, trying to RP a pair of hairy arms is just.....bad, very very bad.

---

User Info: Dante200X

Dante200X
5 years ago#4

rpg's have no business being first person

Elder Scrolls play quite well in first person. What chu talkin' 'bout?
"I'm not reading reviews when I can just ask this board." - TormakSaber asking about Sam & Max on the TF2 board

User Info: kcthepysco

kcthepysco
5 years ago#5
I'm just used to playing first person. You out to try it every once in a while.
295GTX / 3GB DDR2 / Phenom 9600 QC / Windows XP

User Info: Sparda X

Sparda X
5 years ago#6
Deus Ex and Bloodlines played well in first person, too. I highly doubt it'll make it into this game, but really, as long as the battle system works well from that perspective I don't have any problem with it being included.
Do not lend or make illegal copies of this post.

User Info: bcarl

bcarl
5 years ago#7
I'm old and grew up playing first person, and don't ever want to again, unless, of course, it's a shooter. For a female gamer trying to rp a pair of man's hairy arms is just ridiculous. I want to see my whole character, not a pair of arms. Hopefully Skyrim will have a decent third person camera, Oblivion left alot to be desired, even if you got the mod working correctly.

---

User Info: AMonkey

AMonkey
5 years ago#8

For a female gamer trying to rp a pair of man's hairy arms is just ridiculous.

Elder Scrolls you can change your sex. I don't know what other RPGs you are talking about where you can try to RP and you can only play a male.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived