When do you guys think witcher 3 will come out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. When do you guys think witcher 3 will come out?

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
5 years ago#1
This game did pretty well, so its obvious there will be a third installment when do you think it will come out like in 5 years maybe?

User Info: olgert56

olgert56
5 years ago#2
steveboblarry posted...
This game did pretty well, so its obvious there will be a third installment when do you think it will come out like in 5 years maybe?

I think probably in 2014

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
5 years ago#3
Really that soon I thought the company was working on like another game

User Info: CYBORG112

CYBORG112
5 years ago#4
steveboblarry posted...
Really that soon I thought the company was working on like another game

No idea, atm they are working on some Cyberpunk game.

olgert56
5 years ago#5
Not that I have a valid source for 2014 but I remember people saying that that's what the developers would aim for back when TW2 came out. They have a bigger team now. I think they're also working on 2 downloadable only games. I think 2014 is reasonable though. It's 3 years after TW2 with a bigger team.
(message deleted)

User Info: CYBORG112

CYBORG112
5 years ago#7
Lets hope so, cant wait for Witcher 3!!. But i hope they dont rush it, they can take as long as they want to just to make it epic or perhaps more epic than W2? @.@

olgert56
5 years ago#8
CYBORG112 posted...
Lets hope so, cant wait for Witcher 3!!. But i hope they dont rush it, they can take as long as they want to just to make it epic or perhaps more epic than W2? @.@

Yea, I don't care when it comes out either as long as they make it great.

User Info: eldanon

eldanon
5 years ago#9
They're making a whole new team for the cyberpunk game. While they haven't officially announced TW3 is even being made, the consensus seems to be that they'll have two full teams - one working on Cyberpunk and one on TW3.

I'd agree with 2014 estimate... likely on PC and next gen consoles at the same time.

User Info: gadragod

gadragod
5 years ago#10
2014. That's a year more than a normal production time (ex: Uncharted, inFamous, etc), they've already made the engine, and it was referenced in a release sheet that came out a while ago. Plus, I can't wait till '15...I need to fight Nilfgaard today!
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. When do you guys think witcher 3 will come out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived