So, it's out in Europe...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rimjaw

Rimjaw
8 years ago#11
Just to let everyone know. The issue is resolved, and the bundle is back on the store.
Episode 2 now works.
GTA3 and GTA Vice City Superjump Website
http://www.mygtastuff.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

User Info: Relentless_SW

Relentless_SW
8 years ago#12
Hi All, Liam from Relentless here again.

You'll all be pleased to know that the issue with episode 2 is sorted and Blue Toad Murder Files episode 2 and the bundle of 1 & 2 are now available on the PSN Store.

If you have already downloaded episode 2 (or the bundle of 1 and 2) you should delete the game and re-download it from the Store. You will then be able to find out what happens in episode 2!

We would just like to thank everyone for their patience while we resolved this issue and we would like to apologise once again for the inconvenience.

User Info: Zeppster497

Zeppster497
7 years ago#13
One thing I must say, absolutely wonderful job with the feedback by Relentless! Thanks, Liam.
Don't stop .
PSN: ZX497

User Info: Fat_Boy_PT

Fat_Boy_PT
7 years ago#14

wow nice support and feedback from relentless. Congrats on that mates! Faintastic job. As for the game i love whodunit´s and puzzles and english murrrderrs :D (big Agatha Christie fan) so i couldnt skip this. Very fun, great humour, bit shot but still, im happy i bought it!

Bring on more episodes!

User Info: DevilD2005

DevilD2005
7 years ago#15
Is there any way that this game will be planned to come to the US? I watched a trailer and the opening 10 minutes, looks like it could be alot of fun.

User Info: uncledunker

uncledunker
7 years ago#16
What is this game anyways?
The Smiling, Proud Wanderer
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/uncledunker/HIN/IMG_3103JPG.jpg

User Info: elrapido

elrapido
7 years ago#17
It's Professor Layton and the Prerendered Village, light edition.
We aren't people, we're text.

User Info: RVallant

RVallant
7 years ago#18

What is this game anyways?

Puzzle game basically, logic and maths. Sold under the pretext of being a 'detective' game (seriously that's a serious annoyance of mine, there are a LOT of trite 'detective'/'solve' the crime games coming out as puzzlers or hidden object games... they suck end of.)

It's not a bad game by any rights, average I'd say myself.

Episode one is the longer of the two, but Episode 2 is certainly more light-hearted and funny with one or two really annoying puzzles in it.

May as well pick it up if you can afford it and was a casual plod through when you're bored I suppose.

User Info: uncledunker

uncledunker
7 years ago#19
You can buy the first 2 episodes for 12,99 euros

lool
The Smiling, Proud Wanderer
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/uncledunker/HIN/IMG_3103JPG.jpg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived