Why the hell is this a party game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SvenGeorgeson

SvenGeorgeson
7 years ago#1
I had never heard of it before today but since it's now out, with 3 episodes for 15 bucks, I figured I would just get it. I like puzzle games and I like the way it looks! But now I read that it's meant as a party game and isn't very fun playing alone. Furthermore, the killer never changes, so it's not like you can play again and again with friends! What's the point? Why would they make it like that?
We can work it out.

User Info: LawLessChaos

LawLessChaos
7 years ago#2
Is it good?
R.I.P. Michael Jackson
Playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Valkyria Chronicles, Mega Man 10

User Info: Satanicat

Satanicat
7 years ago#3
Contrary to the TC, I would NOT play this with friends. I find it hilarious just playing alone with the woman watching. She's not into video games though.

However, as a "group" game, the big failure is making the riddles able to be memorized easily.
Keeping the culprits the same keeps the story in tact as it's a pretty long story once all 6 Episodes are out, but I agree that if it was different each time it would add re-playability.

Guess a concrete story was more appropriate for them, oh well.

I still think of it like a gigantic game of Clue, with puzzles galore.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived