Gae worth getting??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ace_Anderson

Ace_Anderson
6 years ago#1
Is this game worth getting or buying off the PSN??

What are the pros and cons of this game??

Thanks..
Look at my info page for my animal crossing wii info.

User Info: ravenhood27

ravenhood27
6 years ago#2
I got the first episode for free a few months back... it's a short game (even considering the other 5 episodes, I'm sure; just buying the rest now), and the story is silly but entertaining nonetheless. All of the characters are actually voiced by the same person, so it has a very indie British feel to it. The puzzles are simple, and shouldn't give many people too much of a problem.

About the only negative thing I can say about the game is some of the puzzle/question requirements. There are times when the questions you're asked (namely the Case Review segments) become a tad difficult, as you need to remember some of the most irrelevant details you wouldn't otherwise recognize as important. (Case Review is very much guilty of this, and you need to get each question right to get some trophies... very annoying if you haven't noticed the color of something insignificant near a character you've spoken to. XS).

Still, it's definitely worth it, I think. Since I got Episode 1 for free, I just picked up Episodes 2 - 5 for $13.99, so really a decent deal overall.
Oh my god, it all makes sense now! The high-pitched screams, Link's paralyzing terror, the humping... the Redeads are mummified fangirls!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived