So who's the manliest character in Fist of the North Star?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
  3. So who's the manliest character in Fist of the North Star?

User Info: Yojimzo

Yojimzo
7 years ago#11
I have to object there, jagi is the manliest, he fights dirty and he admits it, takes a real man to do that.
You mess with me, Rorschach will hunt you down and break your neck.

User Info: Vietboi415

Vietboi415
7 years ago#12
souther is just plain crazy, children slaves

User Info: UbberDevil

UbberDevil
7 years ago#13
The man is diagnosed from a young age with an incurable disease that threatens to shorten his life span considerably. This would then rob him of the title of Hokuto Successor. Did he !@#$ and moan? No. When Kenshiro ran off with the woman he also loved, did he pout? No. He helped lead them to a fallout shelter while staying behind to lock the door. Following that, he was blasted with radiation ON TOP of the disease he has. The man was a walking time bomb before, and now that time bomb just has its fuse cut even shorter.

Actually, in the original manga, Toki didn't contract a disease that cost him his title as successor. It was all nuke. Never refer to the side stories that were recently made for story purposes.
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2

User Info: Raoh08

Raoh08
7 years ago#14
It's pretty clear in the manga that Toki is the strongest. Raoh is the best character though :)
XBL: BKD Kingraoh

User Info: DargenBallZz

DargenBallZz
7 years ago#15
Raoh
PSN:JonnyDeekay
MGO: LiquidReptar

User Info: IlluminaZer0

IlluminaZer0
7 years ago#16
Jyuuza easily. Not the most powerful, but easily the manliest. Had his own harem, and was almost on equal ground with Raoh despite being a non-major star with a self taught style.

User Info: KaiTheRed

KaiTheRed
7 years ago#17
"KING ROAH!"
Offer up Your soul to Me. You're not using it anyway.

User Info: Shawdawg28

Shawdawg28
7 years ago#18
Raoh.....just look at the freaking size of him, and tell him to his face "You're not a man!"
I'm the ENEMY, you idiot! - Anavel Gato

User Info: CeremonialOath

CeremonialOath
7 years ago#19
Heart. He truly expresses his pain like a true man lol

User Info: fgrfhgfd

fgrfhgfd
7 years ago#20
going completly off the game (which is basiclly my only knowledge of the series) Kenshiro
  1. Boards
  2. Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
  3. So who's the manliest character in Fist of the North Star?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived