Grave robber quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: siyren

siyren
7 years ago#1
i found the dude who was being held by the imps, and i know the other two are at the fortresses, but wheres the other one? I read somewhere she was in the area where you had to get the book for the alchmist but there not there.

User Info: KidBuu_001

KidBuu_001
7 years ago#2
I believe the third one is on a ledge at the start of the fjords you have to go dragon to get on it its near the top of a statue i found a book on its head. The fourth one is one a ledge in one of the paths and has a trap door make sure you read it mind to figure out in order to get the treasure and not be burned you have to push a secret button and you also can get an achievement

User Info: stgsmiling

stgsmiling
7 years ago#3
now, i found the imp guy, and the chick at the start of the fjords, but i cant find the other 2

where exactly are they?

the guide at gamepressure says they're in the fjords. TC says they're in someone's fortress
GT: TH3 P3NETR4T0R

User Info: JustDIE

JustDIE
7 years ago#4
gamepressure is right the two people jack and dean are corpses. one is on a cliff next to a nest the other is on a cliff side too the gamepressure map is correct just follow it

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971
7 years ago#5
Jack is next to a Wyvern nest past that Dragon Knight's old tower. I still haven't found Dean myself...
I'm just like Jesus. I save... often! ** I can't give you your opinion. I can only give you mine. ** Ignorance is cured with knowledge. Stupid lasts forever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived