Castanic cloth armor help?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. Castanic cloth armor help?

User Info: iTz_Darklight

iTz_Darklight
4 years ago#1
I've been playing as a female castanic priest level 24 now and was wondering when I can unlock the white robes youfind in this link. If its a certain level could you let me know when you unlock it or at least the varient and what is its name for future reference.

Link to image
http://www.terafans.com/uploads/1277777252/gallery_24_4_5137069.png

User Info: DuDuDu10101

DuDuDu10101
4 years ago#2
Note to self... Never pull up TERA images when on the throne... You'll come out messier than you started...
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.

User Info: TheSkilledOne06

TheSkilledOne06
4 years ago#3
Seeing the pic it looks like a high level armor..so your probably gunna have to level up your crafting alot.
i dont remember the name of it >_> you can probably check here for that.

www.teratome.com/

iTz_Darklight
4 years ago#4
Well I was just trying to figure out an area of level it would be but a tablet name from the remodel vender would help and can you veiw what they will look like on you thro the remodel vender?

User Info: xxGoDxoFxWaRxx

xxGoDxoFxWaRxx
4 years ago#5
That armor is definitely a remodel or a rare 60 armor, I definitely haven't seen it yet. Also to view armor hit control + right click.

iTz_Darklight
4 years ago#6
Ok thanks I was wondering how to veiw I've seen YouTube videos of them viewing it but I could never get it to, I'll try it out thanks. And you guys are right it is the last on the list in order so far so I figured it was a high level anyways just didn't know how high.
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. Castanic cloth armor help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived