"Unable to download manifest"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. "Unable to download manifest"

User Info: wolfebanes

wolfebanes
4 years ago#1
So I bought this game and left it patching overnight, i get home from work and it says "unable to download manifest" I restarted the launcher a couple times and still nothing, I even ran it as administration.
Does anybody know a work around for this?
PM me if you add me 3DS FC 3050-8081-7428 PSN ; Maroddity. Feel free to add me || Currently Playing; KH3DDD, Eternal Sonata

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
4 years ago#2
I had to shutdown my firewall and re-open the launcher to get around that.
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

User Info: Aceallways

Aceallways
4 years ago#3
I am getting the same, but it worked fine before...

wolfebanes
4 years ago#4
I turned my firewall off and its still not doing it. like.. 4 months? ago I never had a problem with this. so idk whats going on.
PM me if you add me 3DS FC 3050-8081-7428 PSN ; Maroddity. Feel free to add me || Currently Playing; KH3DDD, Eternal Sonata

User Info: Aceallways

Aceallways
4 years ago#5
click start, type cmb and press enter.

type ipconfig /flushdns then press enter.

worked for me

wolfebanes
4 years ago#6
Aceallways posted...

worked for me

that worked, weird it didnt even download anything else, Wonder why that happened.
Thank you for the help though I appreciate it, everybody else having this should try it.

User Info: 2pp3nd1x

2pp3nd1x
4 years ago#7
wolfebanes posted...
Aceallways posted...

worked for me

that worked, weird it didnt even download anything else, Wonder why that happened.
Thank you for the help though I appreciate it, everybody else having this should try it.

I had the same issue. Unfortunately most of the fixes didn't work. What worked for me was closing microsoft security essentials (my firewall/antivirus).
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk

User Info: rwfan2c

rwfan2c
4 years ago#8
i get this issue when i launch this off the task bar... but if i click the desktop shortcut or from the start menu its fine.

Im not a computer genius so anyone know why that may be?
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne

User Info: 2pp3nd1x

2pp3nd1x
4 years ago#9
One of the fixes is to run it as admin, maybe for some reason launching it through the desktop runs it as admin for you? It seems unlikely but I suppose it's possible.
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk

User Info: thanatos313

thanatos313
4 years ago#10
i just close it and re-open til it works. usually only takes a couple tries.
http://www.youtube.com/user/thanatos313games
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. "Unable to download manifest"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived