Only 5 bucks on Steam today

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
  3. Only 5 bucks on Steam today

User Info: Morpheus 100

Morpheus 100
6 years ago#11
Ok, now I'm glad I got it for 3.75. Just finished the story mode. Total time played on Steam? 3.8 hours. This was me playing through normal difficulty and taking my time/watching cutscenes. I didn't think it'd be that short O_o
Xbox Live: II Steebs II || PSN ID: SGTV-Steebs
http://www.youtube.com/Steebeh

User Info: Morpheus 100

Morpheus 100
6 years ago#12
Enjoyable game btw. I like it.
Xbox Live: II Steebs II || PSN ID: SGTV-Steebs
http://www.youtube.com/Steebeh

User Info: blitz789

blitz789
6 years ago#13
if you ever wanna play co op there is a kane and lynch co op group on steam.
You have reached the end of this thread.

User Info: juve1986

juve1986
6 years ago#14
i'm guessing this game is not that great. but for 5 bucks i cant skip out on it.

did anyone play this and absolutely hate it?

User Info: nerdygamer21

nerdygamer21
6 years ago#15
I just bought it off steam, and I'm liking it so far. Doesn't deserve all the negativity IMO. But then, I'm a sucker for a good crime thriller.
"When your stars are bent, and your rivers fly, do you ever believe you were stuck in the sky?"

User Info: CacaPooPoo

CacaPooPoo
6 years ago#16
I still can't decide if I want to buy this and I know I'm running out of time for today's sale. I already bought Dead Space for $6.88 today, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for $2.50 the other day as well as Super Meat Boy for $3. These Steam sales are awesome on my wallet.
I guess I'll just give this a try. It's only $5 so what can it hurt.

User Info: Keivz_basic

Keivz_basic
6 years ago#17
I just finished the single player campaign today with a little co-op thereafter. It's much better than the press lets on. There's actually quite a bit of polish to the game, I dig the main characters, and the story's not bad. Just make sure you turn off full-screen effects for a cleaner presentation.

Looking forward to the sequel.
  1. Boards
  2. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
  3. Only 5 bucks on Steam today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived