Game Thoughts (Minor Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
  3. Game Thoughts (Minor Spoilers)

User Info: Zpr13st

Zpr13st
6 years ago#1
Well after having played through the first Kane and Lynch on my xbox 360 and completely hating - i was pleasantly surprised with Kane and Lynch 2.

I am not much of a multi player kind of guy, so i usually play games to experience the single player content only- and i just picked this game up for 5 bucks on a steam sale recently to see if it was any better than the first.

Well I was totally blown away at the presentation of this game. This isn't a campaign about a "story". It's just an experience that is unlike any other game. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it - this game is played as if someone was following you with a cheap hand cam. The lights shine oddly - there is a ton of ambient noises to simulate mic feedback - and those little digital glitches when a camera is smacked really hard occur.

To start - if you are getting this on your pc - i strongly recommended having a good enough video card to play it at 60 fps with full graphic settings up. It also helps if you have a xbox 360 usb controller for your PC but thats optional. Also - i played this whole game while wearing creative soundblaster headphones at full blast - the sound is absolutely incredible so be sure you have it LOUD and have a good sound card to experience the level of sound depth this game offers.

This game plays out almost as if you had just found a tape lying around somewhere and you started watching it not knowing what it was - yes it jumps from place to place - and the story is incoherent as a result but the "experience" its downright entertaining and at times incredible.

I have to say besides postal 2 - this game is probably the most immoral game i have played - but something about it was just really cool that i liked. It has a heavy violent theme - and there is some pretty good action.

My only complaint really was the ending as it didn't really explain much - (spoiler) it would have been better if they got on a private plane so they wouldn't have to worry about dealing with hostages - and the US government so much once they land or enter us airspace.

anyways - check it out if your bored - id say the game is worth 20 bucks at the most - 5 dollars was a steal though.
  1. Boards
  2. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
  3. Game Thoughts (Minor Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived