The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Does anyone even play multiplayer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
  3. Does anyone even play multiplayer?

User Info: gamerrox

gamerrox
6 years ago#1
Ah, it's one of those "where is everyone?" questions. I got it during the Steam Sale since I adored the demo and the first game's multiplayer with the traitor factor involved. Yet there doesn't seem to be a single multiplayer game running. Has the multiplayer theater run dry already?

User Info: ForcefulBoot

ForcefulBoot
6 years ago#2
yeah i got the game. You can play but it can take 10-15 minutes to get a full game.
gigabyte ma790fxt-ud5p, AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE, Patriot DDR3, Radeon 4890, Powerbird 900 watt

User Info: Hypereia

Hypereia
6 years ago#3
I got the game yesterday and had some great games, I even began hosting my own player matches and met some others and we set up our own K&L steam group.

List your steam name and I'll try to get you added.

FYI: Player matches still rank you up, but I don't think they affect your leaderboard ranking, not that many care about that anyways.
EP45-UD3R | E8500 @ 4.2 | ZALMAN 9700 NT | 8800 GT | 8GB DDR2 | Barracuda 1TB | Win7 Ult x64
PSN: OutOfBlue | GT: DxEntity | Steam: Hypereia | BC2: HyperEX
  1. Boards
  2. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
  3. Does anyone even play multiplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived