Action Replay Codes for Sonic Classic Collection DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Classic Collection
  3. Action Replay Codes for Sonic Classic Collection DS

User Info: JonnyModlin

JonnyModlin
7 years ago#1
What are the action replay codes for Sonic Classic Collection Nintendo DS of six games?
Jonny

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
7 years ago#2
seriously just go to codejunkies.com or google it because it's against the rules to post action replay codes on this site (although i can't imagine why the **** you can't but i digress)
"Don't you see? nobody died! That proves it near is trying to frame me" -Light yagami SSBB:0989-9996-1521TCD09

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
7 years ago#3

seriously just go to codejunkies.com or google it because it's against the rules to post action replay codes on this site (although i can't imagine why the **** you can't but i digress)

???
An easy indicator that you need to rethink your opinion is to disagree with me.

User Info: pokefan83

pokefan83
7 years ago#4

Since when? I see them here all the time. Almost any game I look at, even if I don't want them.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
7 years ago#5
hmm then i was lied to,in that case if i find any codes for this game i'll post them
"Don't you see? nobody died! That proves it near is trying to frame me" -Light yagami SSBB:0989-9996-1521TCD09
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Classic Collection
  3. Action Replay Codes for Sonic Classic Collection DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived