Help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JKeezy85

JKeezy85
5 years ago#1
So I rented this from gamefly last month. Liked it, decided since the GOD was on sale for $5 it would be cheaper to get that than keep the gamefly copy. One problem: it wouldn't work.

Every time I would try to reload my save or start a new game it would freeze at the loading screen. I tried clearing my cache and re-downloading; no dice. I contacted microsoft; they couldn't figure it out. Neither could Ubisoft. I ended up actually getting a refund without even asking for one.

So I ended up just buying the gamefly copy. Now I've just tried playing it again; and the same thing has happened with the physical copy of the game I bought and worked perfectly fine the first time I played it. It freezes at the first loading screen. Every other game I have works fine. This is very weird and I have no explanation for it.

Anyone else with a keen understanding of this stuff have an idea?
John Kirkwood March 13th, 1951-May 7th, 2010. God rest your soul, Dad.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived