Stuck on Apache Mission

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Medal of Honor
  3. Stuck on Apache Mission

User Info: FlankerDFMax

FlankerDFMax
6 years ago#1

I have a digital download version of the game.............so there's no manual. I'm in the gunners slot in the SP Apache mission and I can't figure out how to switch from the chain gun to the Hellfires so I can destroy the three mortar tubes. I've pressed all my controls at least three times and the voice over just keeps **** at me to "use the hellfires you n00b!" :lol: Help!!

User Info: mycompstinks

mycompstinks
6 years ago#2
press and hold 4, and yeah it took me like 5 mins before i figured it out....
Just another day on teh interwebs.
Pentium 3 based Celeron @ 1.3 ghz | 512mb DDR-133 RAM | Geforce 4 MX | 17" CRT

User Info: PFCNydas

PFCNydas
6 years ago#3

press and hold 4, and yeah it took me like 5 mins before i figured it out....

THANK YOU. I had the same problem. In fact, my topic is right below this one.
United States Army. OIF 06-07
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/blackcow99/The-Iraq-Door-Breaker.gif

FlankerDFMax
6 years ago#4

TY on the replies. I realised it is the "press and hold 4 key" after I posted. When I was looking at the controls screen [about the 25th time :lol:] I realised there was a scroll down button on the R DUH! Lo and behold....................there was the Hellfie/4 key on the bottom of that menu. :oops:

User Info: cedcampbell

cedcampbell
6 years ago#5
Yeah I did the same thing too. Now I'm stuck on the mission right after that where you have to clear out a small village. You cant use hellfires. RPG's keep hitting me out of a 2 story building and I keep peppering the building with fire but it's like the shooters are invisible. How do you do it?
Eagle_MARSOC

User Info: hitmanmaniac47

hitmanmaniac47
6 years ago#6
Hey thanx dude for your help i was also stuck on that thing ..........

User Info: petjax

petjax
6 years ago#7

well i cant fire any hellfires it keeps saying out of range and i can do nothing i keep holding the 4 button but only the 30mm works and no helfires

FlankerDFMax
6 years ago#8

Apparently (from all the posts in this and other forums) there is a hellfire glitch that can affect the Apache missions. Guess I'm lucky my problem was easily fixed by me not taking any more stupid pills! :lol:

Most are saying they were able to over come the gltich you've encountered by restarting the whole mission :evil: and not reloading from a checkpoint. Sorry!

1. Boards
  2. Medal of Honor
  3. Stuck on Apache Mission

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived