Career Mode Sparring glitch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. Career Mode Sparring glitch

User Info: firkmeister24

firkmeister24
7 years ago#1

I've been playing career mode for the last few days and my dude is like 17-1. I'm trying to create a Super CAF and I'm following this guide and trying to save up like 6000 points or something. I used to be getting like 90 points everytime I would spar. But lately after I upgraded my sparring partner from 1.40 to 1.60 everytime no matter how well I do I get 50 points for every single spar when I should really be getting like 100-120. Any help?

User Info: shaolinmonk777

shaolinmonk777
7 years ago#2
its because of the new patch. it limits sparing points to 50 max. you can only save up 999 points.

User Info: NathanG-P

NathanG-P
7 years ago#3

i think if you have fatigue you lose some points, but there probly is some other reason

User Info: CanuckCowboy

CanuckCowboy
7 years ago#4
What monk said, the patch gimped your training so you can't get more than 50. In other words, there's never a point in levelling up your sparring partner, and your CAF fighter will be a pansy no matter what.

Personally I deleted the patch - the online wasn't exactly worthwhile anyways.
http://i50.tinypic.com/wryqnp.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/25a89k4.gif
~ #1 Anderson Silva Dance Academy fan ~ #1 fan of the greatest MMA fighter of all time ~

User Info: Fail__

Fail__
7 years ago#5
Personally I deleted the patch - the online wasn't exactly worthwhile anyways.

i cant even get online, havent had a single match yet. ^ and thats a good idea: delete patch, make your super CAF, reinstall patch. THQ are idiots. my super CAF is fine after the update, it didnt lower any of his stats.

User Info: ram8704

ram8704
7 years ago#6
Wow worst patch in history. Instead of fixing subs or AI, or online they gimp peoples CaF in career mode instead of putting a restriction on online CaF like reasonable people.
Xbox is strong....but ps3 is solid !! --wArSoLdIeR

User Info: RyRyDaFlyGuy

RyRyDaFlyGuy
7 years ago#7
The patch seriously ruined my day i went ahead and installed it and the 6000 points i had stored previously got taken down to 999, that sucked. I guess i shouldnt have been lazy and distributed them before hand LOL the patch will be getting taken out later today
PSN RyRyDaFlyGuy
I Under No Circumstance DC!

User Info: Malison_s0uLjah

Malison_s0uLjah
7 years ago#8
I too, will be removing the patch because I'm still unable to complete a match and I'm playing OFFLINE lol. I couldn't even submit Sonnen in the beginning of the first round with Maia for the ULTIMATE FIGHT MODE or whatever it's called. I'm suppose to submit him in round 1 with a triangle.

You know what would be sweet? Rocking your opponent from the mount and going into a triangle choke!

-If you want to learn or spar send me an invite-
Playstation ID: iLLe-S-t

User Info: waw003

waw003
7 years ago#9
How do you remove this patch? I didn't even know that this thing.

User Info: firkmeister24

firkmeister24
7 years ago#10

wow that helps thanks a lot guys....now how do i delete the patch haha?

1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. Career Mode Sparring glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived