First play through, your first choices? (Mild spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spec Ops: The Line
  3. First play through, your first choices? (Mild spoilers)

User Info: Cashaddi

Cashaddi
5 years ago#11
I know this topic is kinda old, but I want to share my experience with you anyways.

I did, what I would have done on Walker's stead:

A Man of Action (Still trying to keep a clear head, complete the mission,etc. AND sorry but I didn't know the civilians AT ALL, they were just strangers whereas Gould saved our asses and seemed like a decent guy.)

Damned if you don't (Thought I could be fast enough to kill all snipers before they killed the hostages. Oh, what hubris, but in the end there was no real choice here. Submission? Never!)

Unfriendly Fire (**** *** Riggs! Dragging us into that mess and following your insane plan. No, you've damned the people to die of thirst and now you're gonna BURN for it.)

A Line, Crossed (Yep. That wasn't a real choice either. The minute they killed Lugo I knew they ALL had to die. I was actually a bit sad that some got away. I wanted to kill every. single. one. of those *******.

Too Late The Hero (I feared that if I didn't shoot Konrad, I might die, which turned out to be true. Though I have to admit I didn't REALLY think about it at all. Maybe Walker had such a big impression on me that I just wanted to shoot stuff, hoping to 'solve' everything..?)

The Road Back (Didn't kill the soldiers. They did no harm to me. It was over finally. But I guess in reality Walker would have tried to kill them all and died in the process.)
  1. Boards
  2. Spec Ops: The Line
  3. First play through, your first choices? (Mild spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived