Entering the Steel Mill as Catwoman?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Entering the Steel Mill as Catwoman?

User Info: VaporFox

VaporFox
5 years ago#1
Okay, I'm officially annoyed. The last 5 Riddler trophies I need for Catwoman are in the Steel Mill, but there doesn't seem to be a way INTO the Mill for her that doesn't lead to a dead end. She can't use the smoke stack entrance, and the one DOOR to the place is where the liquid tunnels are that she doesn't seem to have a method of traversing.

So, I'm literally stuck. How the HELL do you get to the trophies here with her? I know exactly where they are (they're all marked thanks to interrogations), but I for the life of me can't figure out how to get TO them. >_>
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik

User Info: Dr_Professor

Dr_Professor
5 years ago#2
The giant flaming hole in the wall?

In the front where Joker's office was.
Proud member of the Smogang since about ten minutes ago.

User Info: xskelatorx

xskelatorx
5 years ago#3
You are forgetting the the entrance from where you fought Joker. If you are looking at the front it is to the right of the door. Its a big hole in the side of the second story, with fire on some parts of the hole.

User Info: VaporFox

VaporFox
5 years ago#4
Ugh. I feel stupid now. I totally forgot about that makeshift entrance. -_-
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik

User Info: xskelatorx

xskelatorx
5 years ago#5
yeah that will happen.

User Info: vedder72

vedder72
5 years ago#6
There is a door at the top of the steel mill.. u can see it on the map.. Its the door u start at after the steel mill gets blown up at protocol 10.. get on top of the Steel Mill and walk around til u see the broken area where the door should be on the map.. hope this helps
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Entering the Steel Mill as Catwoman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived