No more loudspeakers!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. No more loudspeakers!?

User Info: John_Marston

John_Marston
7 years ago#1
It was so fun hearing the joker on the loudspeaker in the first AA. His jokes were rather funny and I liked when it played that ding ding ding dong tune on it.

Bit since this 1 takes place in Gotham it won't have loudspeakers.... Or will it...

Itvwould be cool if Joker installs loudspeakers all around Gotham that would be awsome
To Them Your Just A Freak....Like Me!
PSN - JerkFace-_-

User Info: rinzero

rinzero
7 years ago#2
There might be radios that broadcast news reports by Jack Ryder, or abandoned police cars with the police scanners going off.
It was on fire when I got here

User Info: Hvarerann24

Hvarerann24
7 years ago#3
Hope we can break them.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
7 years ago#4
I think speakers will be all over the place. Attached to lamp posts or stuff like that. Like you get at a fair ground or something.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D

User Info: Gnarly_B

Gnarly_B
7 years ago#5
He could hack into batmans radio like riddler did
Low lie the fields of Athenry.
I'm not superstitious but I know a guy who fell out of a 13 story window... AND DIED!!!

User Info: Arrowsedge89

Arrowsedge89
7 years ago#6
I have a feeling there will be some sort of communication link between bats and joker.
Gamertag: Arrowsedge86
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. No more loudspeakers!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived