help with getting out of the smelting room

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. help with getting out of the smelting room

User Info: Omegamegadragon

Omegamegadragon
5 years ago#1
I just got the remote electric charge gun, and am having issues getting out of the smelting room in Jokers place. I shoot the charge at the power box above the barred door to the left of where i entered, which is now welded shut. but after i shoot nothing is happening, i go to the door and there are no prompts to open it, or anything, just stays closed. what am i missing? I'm getting tired of hearing "Quinn slowed me down, i need to head back to the loading bay" T_T

Omegamegadragon
5 years ago#2
...awesome...it appears its a glitch...and the door is supposed to open but isn't...guess i have to start over, cause restarting and reloading and turning off the system didnt work T_T

User Info: depress0

depress0
5 years ago#3
Did you fire the right projectile? You can use rb or rt and they do different things. For instance, one opens doors and one closes them.
Vyksa @ Sargeras
XBL: depresso

Omegamegadragon
5 years ago#4
i aimed with Left trigger and fired with right trigger and hit the power box, it never said anything about using RB or LB.
(message deleted)

User Info: depress0

depress0
5 years ago#6
If you haven't completely restarted yet, I would try using rb. I can't remember which projectile was the right one as I got out of there about 2am.
Vyksa @ Sargeras
XBL: depresso
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. help with getting out of the smelting room

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived