Reverse ledge takedown?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Reverse ledge takedown?

User Info: atk2009

atk2009
5 years ago#1
I'm playing Police Brutality as Robin and one of the medals requires a Reverse Ledge Takedown. I have no idea how to do one or what it is. Can anyone help?
Proud collector of all collectibles without the use of a guide in: Assassin's Creed 1, AC2, AC:B, Crackdown, and inFAMOUS.
XBL & PSN: tkarenko

User Info: alexander9

alexander9
5 years ago#2
I think that's when you're hanging from a ledge and you take down the guy walking underneath you.

User Info: atk2009

atk2009
5 years ago#3
When I hang on a ledge with someone below me, there's no prompt for anything. Am I not doing something right?
Proud collector of all collectibles without the use of a guide in: Assassin's Creed 1, AC2, AC:B, Crackdown, and inFAMOUS.
XBL & PSN: tkarenko

alexander9
5 years ago#4
Maybe you have to stand on the ledge? I'm not 100% certain, I haven't done that many challenges.

alexander9
5 years ago#5
I just tested it, yeah you have to be standing on the ledge instead of hanging off it

User Info: rmaille

rmaille
5 years ago#6
Please explain me exactly how do you did it, because I'm standing on a ledge (the ones in the corridors) and when someone is below me the only option that I have is drop attack...I even put batman facing his back toward the henchman.

Thank you!

User Info: FOX_1138

FOX_1138
5 years ago#7
I'm in the same position. I've done this type of takedown in the main game, but I can't for the life of me find a ledge that allows it on the GCPD map. Anyone do this yet?
If you're gonna scream, scream with me. Moments like this never last!

User Info: rmaille

rmaille
5 years ago#8
I finally did it!!!... you just need to be satnding on the ledge over a doorway (primary room) and when the guy is about to cross the door it appears the drop down sign and batman performs a movement similar to catwoman when she takes down enemies from the ceiling.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Reverse ledge takedown?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived