Enigma Conundrum side quests (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Enigma Conundrum side quests (spoilers)

User Info: MetalGearHalo

MetalGearHalo
6 years ago#1
I have rescued 2 hostages so far, but I am not getting any more riddles to find the next hostage, do I have to find a certain number of secrets to get the next riddle?

So far i'm 126 out of 400.

How far have you all got? This is the only side quest I have left along with the AR missions.

User Info: gritzyiii

gritzyiii
6 years ago#2
I don't know the exact number you're looking for but yes, after a good amount of riddles you'll unlock the third mission. I'm still trying to unlock the fourth myself, I'm really hoping I don't need all of the trophies.
XBox live GT: Gritzy85
"Man can overcome anything except a succession of ordinary days." - Goethe

User Info: vallcorr

vallcorr
6 years ago#3
Yes when you get to a certain number solved you can use the conundrum to find the next hostage.
Baltimore Ravens: 4-1-0

User Info: Cmac4

Cmac4
6 years ago#4
Im at 240 and just did the fourth hostage...I figured the last would be at 400 but i dunno seems maybe more like 300.

MetalGearHalo
6 years ago#5
I'm at 149 still nothing, maybe 150 will do the trick.

User Info: inferna_hermit

inferna_hermit
6 years ago#6
i got 390 Riddler's Trophy & .... but where is the last hostage ? lol
and where is the last 10 riddler's objectives ? 75% of Enigma completed & 100% of the game and 76% overall and all the other side quests are closed & completed

MetalGearHalo
6 years ago#7
Finall got the 3rd one, its at 160 secrets found. I'm kind of stuck in the challenge as i am at the part with the Line Launcher but when I do the tight rope walk and try and glide past the spike wheel i keep dying, itheres gotta be another way.

MetalGearHalo
6 years ago#8
I did it. Now the hunt for 240 secrets.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Enigma Conundrum side quests (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Trouble at the MuseumTheLostDreams411/15 7:07PM