Perform a vertical dive for over 50 meters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Perform a vertical dive for over 50 meters

User Info: SRTtoZ

SRTtoZ
6 years ago#1

How is this done? I got to the highest point in AC and dive STRAIGHT down into the water and nothing...Cant seem to get this.

User Info: Mr_Wolfe

Mr_Wolfe
6 years ago#2
I did it over by the Steel Mill aka Jokers area on one of the stone towers, just went up there and dive bombed straight down and I got it.

User Info: avalanchegeniex

avalanchegeniex
6 years ago#3
SRTtoZ posted...
How is this done? I got to the highest point in AC and dive STRAIGHT down into the water and nothing...Cant seem to get this.

I did this in the industrial district.

Find the tallest of the square topped chimney stacks.

There should be a pair of them, with a small "bridge" in between the two. Stand on the bridge...grapple up, but boost past it, and immediately dive bomb once above it.

User Info: SRTtoZ

SRTtoZ
6 years ago#4

Ill try that but I am sure I did that lol, maybe I was off by a few feet or something or not on the highest chimney stack. Ill let you know if it works.

User Info: virgo87

virgo87
6 years ago#5
Somehow I did a vertical dive right for over 50 meters...through the ground, and I had to restart the bloody console. Bright side? Achievement.
i like 2 mighty morph...
GT:cliftonJONES
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Perform a vertical dive for over 50 meters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Trouble at the MuseumTheLostDreams411/15 7:07PM