Is it official that we're going to a costume pack DLC this Dec?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Is it official that we're going to a costume pack DLC this Dec?

User Info: Explicitz999

Explicitz999
5 years ago#1
Anyone?
Room/Setup: http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/emubilly/My%20Room%20and%20Setup/

User Info: X_Colbert_X

X_Colbert_X
5 years ago#2

Explicitz999 posted...
Anyone?
---
Room/Setup: http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/emubilly/My%20Room%20and%20Setup/

Yes, the costume pack will be 5 bucks and should be arriving early December. The 5th or 6th I believe.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
5 years ago#3
Yes. It's dated for 12/6.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

User Info: Explicitz999

Explicitz999
5 years ago#4
ok thanks

User Info: inebriantia

inebriantia
5 years ago#5
I've read from a couple sites that in a press release WB said the Nightwing bundle:
Playable Nightwing on challenge maps, 2 new maps Wayne Manor and Main Hall, and a BTAS skin for Nightwing.

Will be available Nov. 1st for 560 MS points or $6.99 PSN

The Robin pre-order (560Ms/$6.99) will available Nov. 22nd

The 1st is a Sat. so that sounds odd. but the 22nd is a Thurs. so that could be true The Sixth Axis has an article along with some other sites, I'm on a Wii so I can't copy and paste links. The press release was on the 10th.
GT - GBHaseo

User Info: Nikolai_Krane

Nikolai_Krane
5 years ago#6
Not to rain on your parade, Inebriantia, but the 1st and 22nd are both tuesdays. I think you may have looked at Oct 1st and..well, not quite sure where you got the 22nd as a thursday from.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Nikolai Krane
Playing: Gears of War 3, Warhammer 40k Space Marine, Duke Nukem Forever, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Bodycount, El Shaddai

User Info: kylehow

kylehow
5 years ago#7
Gamestop tried to sell me DLC codes along with the game, and I remember a staggered launch as well. Definitely the last date he mentioned was in December though.

User Info: partyboy316

partyboy316
5 years ago#8
Explicitz999 posted...
ok thanks

By that point u would have paid for the dlc about10 times.explicitz999 has to be the stupidest person on this forum

User Info: Toby_Larone

Toby_Larone
5 years ago#9
partyboy316 posted...
Explicitz999 posted...
ok thanks

By that point u would have paid for the dlc about10 times.explicitz999 has to be the stupidest person on this forum

Lol

User Info: inebriantia

inebriantia
5 years ago#10
Nikolai_Krane posted...
Not to rain on your parade, Inebriantia, but the 1st and 22nd are both tuesdays. I think you may have looked at Oct 1st and..well, not quite sure where you got the 22nd as a thursday from.

My bad, lol the calandar on my cell phone sucks. The 1st was for Oct. then later I looked up the 22nd but it took me to Dec. instead. It's got the most screwed up calandar, pos pre-paid phone lol.

Thanks for the corrections though!
GT - GBHaseo
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Is it official that we're going to a costume pack DLC this Dec?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived