steam pipe in steel mill

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. steam pipe in steel mill

User Info: gungrave9009

gungrave9009
6 years ago#1
I'm playing through on NG+ and I'm at the part where you have to shut down the steam pipe to just through the grates to fight everyone and that one hammer guy. I can't freeze the steam pipe cuz it's out of view when standing and I have to follow it back to the 3 switches you use your batarang on. What do I do? I've tried hitting them all as fast as i can and it doesn't work.

gungrave9009
6 years ago#2
someone?? anyone??

User Info: WestSdeNleVrus

WestSdeNleVrus
6 years ago#3
I think you have to use the batclaw to pull on something before you hit those 3 switches....i don't remember detective vision is your friend....

gungrave9009
6 years ago#4
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
I think you have to use the batclaw to pull on something before you hit those 3 switches....i don't remember detective vision is your friend....

just checked all around again, nothing to interact with except those 3 switches. I dont' remember having this problem my first playthrough. Help would be GREATLY appreciated.

User Info: Cool_new_name

Cool_new_name
6 years ago#5
All I did was mash the Left Trigger until all 3 switches were hit.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez
6 years ago#6
If I remember correctly, you have to follow the steam pipes backs to a valve and turn them off, then you should have no problem using the quick batarang to turn off those switches.

User Info: justthefaqs

justthefaqs
6 years ago#7
If I remember right you just throw a bunch of batarangs at the switches.
I want to know if this game is actually going to be realistic and allow you to get completely naked and go fight demons. - Brisashi on D3

User Info: XanderRinge

XanderRinge
6 years ago#8
In the first playhrough all you have to do i hit the three switches with the batarang. In NG+ all I did was feeze it. It was really simple. I did that alot in the beginning of my NG+.
The God of the universe did not create me to make you feel good inside... So screw off.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. steam pipe in steel mill

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived