The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Riddler trophy in Subway Maintenance Access

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Riddler trophy in Subway Maintenance Access

User Info: BiggLaw

BiggLaw
5 years ago#1
I really hate asking for help... For more than one reason.

I need help with a trophy. I already beat the game, and have all gadgets. On the map, if you look at the Subway Maintenance Access, you see the main shape is a "cross." The tip of that cross has a trophy, but the gate is blocking me. I see a hole at the top of that gate that I can shoot things through, but nothing but the remote controller Batarang can touch it. Thing is, it's ineffective.
Internet Forums- A gathering of people with average intelligence who unintentionally show low intelligence while attempting to look highly intelligent.

User Info: EnvySin

EnvySin
5 years ago#2
Shoot from ground level with your shock gun. If it's the one I'm thinking of?
Envy (Diamond) - 0559 3435 3260
Envy (Platinum) - 0388 4663 5612

BiggLaw
5 years ago#3
>_<

One reason I hate asking for help is that no matter how long I spend trying to figure something out, I figure it out right after I ask.

Well, I guess this topic can be disregarded. Thanks.
Internet Forums- A gathering of people with average intelligence who unintentionally show low intelligence while attempting to look highly intelligent.

BiggLaw
5 years ago#4
EnvySin posted...
Shoot from ground level with your shock gun. If it's the one I'm thinking of?

Nah, not that one. But I know which you're talking about though. I figured that one out about 20 mins before this one.

User Info: EnvySin

EnvySin
5 years ago#5
Congrats, man. Enjoy.
Envy (Diamond) - 0559 3435 3260
Envy (Platinum) - 0388 4663 5612
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Riddler trophy in Subway Maintenance Access

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived