Should I do a Harley Quinn's Revenge FAQ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Should I do a Harley Quinn's Revenge FAQ?

User Info: stillnotelf

stillnotelf
5 years ago#1
Should I do a Harley Quinn's Revenge FAQ? - Results (38 votes)
Do an FAQ
42.11% (16 votes)
Don't bother, we don't need one/there's a good one already
42.11% (16 votes)
Your other FAQs aren't great, don't waste your time
15.79% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Has anyone done a good Harley Quinn's Revenge FAQ? I did the character FAQs for Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin. I just got the Revenge DLC (on sale today...), should I keep notes when I play it for an FAQ or is there already one underway? (Perhaps there's no interest in one?)
Usque adeone mori miserum est? After all, there's always a continue...

User Info: Red Lobstar

Red Lobstar
5 years ago#2
I wouldn't think there would be much need for one. I mean it's a pretty short and straightforward chapter. I think the only tricky part would be finding all the balloons, but there are already videos on Youtube that do that. I liked your other ones but I don't think HQR really needs much said about it since you already covered Robin's move set in your other FAQ.

User Info: ZechsPeacecraft

ZechsPeacecraft
5 years ago#3
A year after the release of the game (and many months after the DLC was released) I don't think many people will read it.
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft

User Info: sm0kiE

sm0kiE
5 years ago#4
It's like less an hour long, and not any more challenging than the regular game. If anything you could do a balloon faq lol.

User Info: roo10158

roo10158
5 years ago#5
I'd love to see a Harley Quinn's Revenge balloon location FAQ/guide.

I've been stuck on that last one for a LONG time and I cannot figure out where to look and I've tried using the IGN guide

But as for the actual mission, there's no need
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA

User Info: stillnotelf

stillnotelf
5 years ago#6
Having played it through, I don't see what I can offer an FAQ for. The game holds your hand through the plot, and no text-based description will be superior to the photo/video guides already available for the balloons. I'm going to update the Robin guide with the note that you can Snap Flash the Titans, I guess...
Usque adeone mori miserum est? After all, there's always a continue...
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Should I do a Harley Quinn's Revenge FAQ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived