The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

What does the [ ] symbol mean?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. What does the [ ] symbol mean?

User Info: mjhbomb

mjhbomb
5 years ago#1
The map shows you how many ? there are for Bats and how many there are for Cats and then there is the Explody symbol which I am not sure about either but what does the [ ] mean??

Cheers.
PS3 Games - 116 ~ PS2 Games - 98 ~ PSP Games - 18 ~ Wii Games - 11 ~ DS Games - 8 ~ XBox 360 Games - 40 ~ some PS1, PC, Xbox, Gamecube and Sega Game Gear! :-)

User Info: LinkofHyrule991

LinkofHyrule991
5 years ago#2
[] means there's a riddle solution there for you to scan
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner

User Info: King Vinsfeld

King Vinsfeld
5 years ago#3
Its where the riddles are solved by holding down L2 to take a snap shot.

User Info: mjhbomb

mjhbomb
5 years ago#4
right O :D
PS3 Games - 116 ~ PS2 Games - 98 ~ PSP Games - 18 ~ Wii Games - 11 ~ DS Games - 8 ~ XBox 360 Games - 40 ~ some PS1, PC, Xbox, Gamecube and Sega Game Gear! :-)

User Info: Jerry_Appleby

Jerry_Appleby
5 years ago#5
The explody symbol means an item you can destroy, like the joker teeth, or penguin statues, etc.
I have 81 platinum trophies! http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Jerry_Appleby?sort=title&order=asc
PSN: Jerry_Appleby Currently playing: Batman, SotC
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. What does the [ ] symbol mean?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived