The Decision: When Catwoman ha the two cases....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. The Decision: When Catwoman ha the two cases....

User Info: Metal_Meatwad

Metal_Meatwad
5 years ago#1
What would have happened if you decided not to save Batman? I feel like I shouldn't have saved him lol. It gave us a choice.

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
5 years ago#2
If you dont save him, the game ends and the credits roll. You then hear Oracle sending a transmission for however hears it saying how Joker killed everyone, that he had won and there is not a single person that can stop him...it ends with her asking for help.

Then the game rewinds and sends you back to choose the correct way XD
Real Hulk: Gets stronger the more angry he gets.
GameFAQs Hulk: Gets stronger the more angry his fanboys gets. And they are always super angry.

Metal_Meatwad
5 years ago#3
Anyone have a link to the gameplay of this? I want to see the choice i didn't take ughhh

Metal_Meatwad
5 years ago#4
Is their a youtube link? I wish i chose this!

User Info: zeik56

zeik56
5 years ago#5
You can replay any catwoman chapter from the main menu you know. Her 3rd chapter isn't really all that long.
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin. It's his twin brother!
I'm going to follow him home...kill his whole family.~Space Ghost

User Info: JackalsIII

JackalsIII
5 years ago#6
I wish it was like Portal 2 and be given a trophy for choosing the bad option, like "No shellfish for this cat" or something horribly punny as that.
Chrono Trigger is the greatest RPG ever made.

User Info: spike17spiegel

spike17spiegel
5 years ago#7
As someone already stated, you can replay that missian whenever you want. Why watch aa YouTube video when you can see the credits yourself in 720p? ;-)
"Are these guns firing or is someone cracking chestnuts?"
3.0 Sound

User Info: The_High

The_High
5 years ago#8
It's nothing special... you literally walk out a door into a stairwell and the credits roll (which they don't allow you to skip)
"Ars Longa, Vita Brevis, Occasio Praeceps, Experimentum Periculosum, Iudicium Difficile."
-Hippocrates

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
5 years ago#9
Very disappointed with the bad ending.....I was hoping to see more of the outcome.
"Only the badasses should use the elevator" account of a survivor during a zombie apocalypse

User Info: Clogged_Artery

Clogged_Artery
5 years ago#10
I also wondered this, TC!
I want a sequel to Eternal Darkness!!!
How many people agree with me: 32 How many people disagree: 1
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. The Decision: When Catwoman ha the two cases....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Mad hatter qte struggleBatsman54513/21 2:10PM