How many trophies to find Riddlers hideout? (spoilers?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How many trophies to find Riddlers hideout? (spoilers?)

User Info: Dark_guyver

Dark_guyver
5 years ago#1
Just wondering how many trophies you have to find to be able to locate Riddlers hideout? Right now I have 384/440 of the riddles solved.
Wii Friend Code: 4044 6138 0010 2539
PSN: Deadly_Force_01

User Info: zombiehunting84

zombiehunting84
5 years ago#2
I had to get all the trophies and MOST of the riddler physical challenges(i.e. finishing a fight with a batarang 3 times or glide continuously for so many meters) before his hideout popped.
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84

User Info: arnsekar

arnsekar
5 years ago#3
Oracle told me his location at 380. But some on this board have said they had to find all 400. I don't know what would make it differ from player to player.
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/81824713.gif

User Info: jwek2

jwek2
5 years ago#4
Im pretty sure you need 400 trophies. And i think that catwoman trophies count as well
HeartGold FC: 2235 9834 4454

User Info: drymwalker

drymwalker
5 years ago#5
I think the golden # is 400. I had about 385 when I switched over to Catwoman, went and got the last 30 CW trophies I needed. Went back to Batman and Oracle unlocked it.

User Info: Dark_guyver

Dark_guyver
5 years ago#6
Ok, thanks for the replies!
Wii Friend Code: 4044 6138 0010 2539
PSN: Deadly_Force_01

User Info: JediXMan7

JediXMan7
5 years ago#7

jwek2 posted...
Im pretty sure you need 400 trophies. And i think that catwoman trophies count as well
---
HeartGold FC: 2235 9834 4454

You don't. I had trophies still missing when I got the location. And the Catwoman trophies certainly don't count, since they are considered downloadable content.

User Info: scarletdeath

scarletdeath
5 years ago#8
Catwoman trophies count. I got a total of 400 (Bats-360, Cat-40) when I got access to Riddler. Collected the remaining 40 anyways after that.
Disgaea4-Money Map champ's strength-191, PSN-LordNihlus, Farm Pirates champ's strength 2546
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/ScarletVisuals/DSC00128SD.jpg

User Info: Vicious7

Vicious7
5 years ago#9
JediXMan7 posted...
And the Catwoman trophies certainly don't count, since they are considered downloadable content.

Catwoman trophies do count because I didn't have 400 trophies with Batman when the hideout was unlocked.

User Info: legnaleugim2003

legnaleugim2003
5 years ago#10
O.o lol I wasn't aware of this. I got his hideout immediately after rescuing the last hostage. I don't recall having 400 but close to that.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How many trophies to find Riddlers hideout? (spoilers?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived