TYGER CCTV Relay Hub

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. TYGER CCTV Relay Hub

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
5 years ago#1
Can someone tell me the location of the one in Amusement Mile, Industrial District and The Bowery?
Real Hulk: Gets stronger the more angry he gets.
GameFAQs Hulk: Gets stronger the more angry his fanboys gets. And they are always super angry.

Tactician_Lord
5 years ago#2
bump
GameFAQs Hulk: Gets stronger the more angry his fanboys gets. And they are always super angry.

User Info: Sol4688

Sol4688
5 years ago#3
Amusement Mile: It's near the GCPD building. If you stand on it and look around towards a nearby building (I know not a big help, but it's the only landmark I can describe) it's like right next to it.

Industrial District, look for a building with a neon "Tricorner Naval" sign. It's on the roof of that.

Bowery, it's at the Ace Chemicals building.
PSN: CrimeRoyal

Tactician_Lord
5 years ago#4
Sol4688 posted...
Amusement Mile: It's near the GCPD building. If you stand on it and look around towards a nearby building (I know not a big help, but it's the only landmark I can describe) it's like right next to it.

Industrial District, look for a building with a neon "Tricorner Naval" sign. It's on the roof of that.

Bowery, it's at the Ace Chemicals building.

Thank you, I appreciate your help.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. TYGER CCTV Relay Hub

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived