"Look out! Can you see where the madness began?"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. "Look out! Can you see where the madness began?"

User Info: toxickil

toxickil
6 years ago#1
I cannot find/solve this riddle.

It is located somewhere in the Amusement Mile but I don't know where?

I have interrogated every thug and the informants have stopped appearing, but this riddle doesn't show up on my map.

Does anyone know where it is?
...And that's how I met your mother.

User Info: beyondbidj

beyondbidj
6 years ago#2
I think this is GCPD. Try scanning the GCPD building from across the other building. You may need to zoom in on the logo or the Bat-Signal. Though the Bat-Signal specifically has another riddle I think.
U.I.O.G.D.

User Info: JediXMan7

JediXMan7
6 years ago#3

Pretty sure you have to be standing on a roof and looking out into the water. Zoom in and you'll see Arkham Island in the distance.

User Info: VenomSymbiote

VenomSymbiote
6 years ago#4
I'll give you a hint: Where did the first game take place?
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

User Info: fusespliff

fusespliff
6 years ago#5
Seriously? "Madness" isn't a big enough clue? Or "look out"? As in "look out across the river"?

Hint: It's the location of the first game
Today we have 3,000 licensed KISS products, everything from condoms to caskets. We have you coming and going.-Gene Simmons

User Info: beyondbidj

beyondbidj
6 years ago#6
How come I got this from the GCPD building.. or is that the general direction? Oh well.
U.I.O.G.D.

User Info: JediXMan7

JediXMan7
6 years ago#7

beyondbidj posted...
How come I got this from the GCPD building.. or is that the general direction? Oh well.
---
U.I.O.G.D.

Well, you were probably standing on the GCPD building when you scanned the area. If you just scan the general area of the water - as long as you get a good chunk of the Asylum in the shot - you should get the credit anyway.

toxickil
6 years ago#8
I never played the first game and don't really know anything about Batman so that doesn't really help me.

toxickil
6 years ago#9
I found it though, thanks.

User Info: fusespliff

fusespliff
6 years ago#10
I never played the first game and don't really know anything about Batman so that doesn't really help me.

That explains a lot XD.
The riddles can be a b*** if you're not knowledgeable on Batman lore. If you need any more help regarding riddles, post it in this topic.
I always check again when I see new posts have been made
Today we have 3,000 licensed KISS products, everything from condoms to caskets. We have you coming and going.-Gene Simmons
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. "Look out! Can you see where the madness began?"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived